Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Programs to Support you Build a Solid Financial Foundation

A few words of wisdom I read this morning -

Our human journey is all about facing our challenges and moving through them faithfully instead of being paralyzed by fear.  There is no shame in experiencing challenges or going through periods of confusion and uncertainty. But Remember - you are not supposed to stay there.
I love reading inspiring messages that remind me I am on a human journey. Sometimes I just get caught up in not understanding something or I am experiencing overwhelm.  What a gentle reminder to guide me on my daily path, that it is ok to have challenges and be confused.  As I read this I also thought of you.
So how may this message apply around finances? 
First, face where you are, honor and acknowledge the challenge you hold around organizing your finances and move faithfully by taking one step toward creating a solid organized financial foundation for the heart of your business.
So how can you do this with guided support?
Over the next couple of weeks I will be offering new CFO Made Easy programs that will support you with building that solid organized foundation.
What do these programs look like? 
Well, to start off 2012, I will be offering a 5 week home-study course on setting up QuickBooks for your business.  There will be videos with me walking you thru each step of the set up, bank accounts, credit card account, chart of Accounts to reconciling your bank account, setting up items, customers and invoices.  Setting up Vendors, payables and writing checks and running important reports so you can see the financial progress of your business.
A step by step process that you will have in front of you.  A QuickBooks instruction video to follow along as you set up your business QuickBooks.  Two windows on your computer, side by side.  How easy is that?
There is value in consistency, so you will practice each day, with me right by your side, walking you thru the how to' on the video, and you will see and feel you confidence soar each step of the way.
Next, I will open a community membership site for you to join interact with and participate in bi-weekly Q&A strategy sessions.
And then there is the FREEDOM program.  The acronym represents;
Financial Foundation
Revenue Tracking Map
Expense Tracking Map
Easy Profit and Loss
Daily Cash Management Tracking
Opportunity to Plan Cash Flow.
Monthly Trailing Map - that tracks the progress of businesses who have been operating for more than 12 months.
For the next several days I will share with you pieces of the home-study program and the FREEDOM program and the positive impact of creating a solid organized financial foundation.
Wramly,
Debbie Rosenfelt 
Chief Heart Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment