Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Questions, Questions, Questions

What business or financial questions have been sitting in the back of your mind that you have been wanting answered?

I created the CFO Made Easy Q&A Test Pilot for small business owners to get support.  to get those questions answered.


There will be a series of 4 weekly calls, beginning Friday July 11th at 11AM PDT running through Friday, August 1st..

What burning questions could be on your mind?

What is the difference between Profit and loss versus cash flow?

How should I manage my cash flow?

How often should I review my bank account?

How do I find a bookkeeper to enter my invoices and expenses?

What is a chart of accounts?

How do I go about getting a business loan?

That is just a few that you may have on your mind that you want answers for from an expert.

Register here to get your questions answered .. Ask CFO Made Easy


Talk to you on Friday. #AskCFOMadeEasy

 
Warmly -

Debbie
















No comments:

Post a Comment