Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CHANGING PROBLEMS INTO PROJECTS

Every morning I treat myself with a ritual of reading, meditation, journaling and praying.  When I come across a really good thought provoking story and insight my heart jumps a beat and states . . I must share this insight . . this wisdom.

Some of you may wonder or ask why? - Because my belief is we were put on planet earth to support each other to succeed.  In whatever it is we are here to do on our journey of life, and our journey of business.
If you feel or hold the notion that you are here to "do it" on your own - think again. 
I challenge you to ask yourself internally, "What is it that has me think I need to go/be on the journey to do life/business alone?"  Look around you - God did not place you on this planet alone.  Who made the rule;  its not ok to ask for help?  Leaders ask for help.  . There is strength and courage in asking for help.
So here it is . . the bit of wisdom I came across last week from the daily guides of Science of Mind . .
Changing Problems into Projects
"While in Southern California a few years ago, I was being interviewed on a radio program. The moderator said, “I have been to your church, and I notice that you are always happy, and you act as if you never have a problem. How do you do that?”

My heart responded, “I see problems as projects, because when we have a project, we seem to look for a plan to find the answer. And so I refer to problems as projects.”

What we call a problem is a temporary detour from a course of action, an unexpected event, or some interruption in our intentions, aspirations, or goals. One way to address a problem is to remember the biblical thought that says, “And it came to pass.” Deep within each of us lies an insular Tahiti—filled with peace and joy. That thought implies that despite challenges, problems, or temporary interruptions of our goals, there are answers available for every project.

Significant learning may be garnered from a strenuous situation, and this learning may be used for future enrichment. A wise counsel during problematic times is to be still and know. Another workable idea is to refrain from constantly verbalizing the issue. By taking the time to be still and listen within, we fulfill the words of a writer who says, “Be quiet, or your mouth will keep you deaf.” In silence, we access answers and promote greater receptivity for our good."

Science of Mind December 2013 Daily Guides

How do you see problems or issues in business?  In life?  Why not reframe from 'problem" to "project"?  Brainstorm solutions with your staff, business partner, coach, spouse or friends?

Problems/projects arise on our journey of life and business because we have something significant to learn.  Are you listening?

Warmly -

Debbie
 

Have questions or want support? Email me at d.rosenfelt@cfomadeeasy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment