Saturday, July 14, 2012

STOP Guessing and START Creating - Revenue

For the last few weeks I have been creating revenue projections for entrepreneurs. So I am introducing this fun transformation strategy session to YOU -  

STOP guessing and START creating Revenue with direction and purpose.

Schedule a 60-90 minute energizing transformational strategy breakthrough session and;
  • Discover the hidden income potential for your business.
  • Uncover if you are spending 70% of your time on the least profitable products.
  • Recognize how prices impact your happiness and revenue goals.
  • Gain clarity on where you should concentrate marketing dollars
  • Feel inspired and empowered! YOU will reveal where your business could grow.
What more could you want?  Gain clarity and direction. Learn where to concentrate your most precious time on the most profitable products.
This will be a fun, energizing 60-90 minutes.
Step 1 - Click on the link to schedule an energizing transformational Revenue strategy session.
Transformational Revenue Call

Step 2 - Click on the drop down box to your right and select Revenue Projections.
Step 3 - Send me a list of products and prices two days before on strategy session. I will prepare the revenue projections with your information.
Step 4 - After our session, you will have projections for the balance of 2012 AND you will  have the revenue projections tool for you to create 2013 revenue projections in October/November.  If you want support for 2013 projections, support is here.
Below are testimonials from entrepreneurs sharing the transformation impact creating revenue projections.
If you have any questions - feel free to e-mail me at d.rosenfelt@cfomadeeasy.com.


Warmly -
Debbie Rosenfelt
CFO Made Easy

Testimonials
It WAS a rocking session. . . "Once I mastered the essentials, Debbie inspired me to plan more boldly for some pricing model changes I'd been contemplating and now the value of what I provide to clients is in alignment and so is my cash flow! I am thinking bigger picture, while confidently knowing my financial foundation is rock solid." Kristen Hemingway Hemmingway Strategies LLC

In just one hour, my financial coach was able to help me identify that I'm spending 70% of my time on the least profitable area of my business and only 30% of my time on the highest potential profit center.  That clarity was able to instantly help me switch my marketing and roll out strategy to pull resources from one area and reallocate them to another.  Just one hour of the clarity changed my entire business model!  Cindy Ratzlaff BrandYOU
As I worked with Debbie Rosenfelt quite a few things changed for me.  First was that I became very clear on my value, my real value, and how I value my time. Then I became clear on what I do and don’t want to do; what I want to offer to my clients and, most important, what I don’t want to offer.  This was a huge revelation to me and a very important part of the process.  With her wonderful insight and encouragement I was able to refine how to organize my product offerings and how to price them. Liz Byrne Loving Your Story


No comments:

Post a Comment