Friday, June 1, 2012

BOW TO REVENUE PROJECTIONS

Happy Friday !!  It's been an exciting week . . .

I received a phone call the other night from a client I have been working with since December.  She was so excited . . first she thanked me for asking her the question "when are you implementing?" then she continued to share she signed a new contract with a former client at her new pricing structure.
I am THRILLED for her, to see her achieve her DREAMS.. . and as I shared with her.  . we did the work to create the model, (the motivator), she set the intention of what she wanted, then lead the direction and the path she wanted to go.  The end result, she is tripling her income in 2012.  This is no small feat.  This is HUGE, close to 7 figures HUGE.
How cool is that???
What did we do you ask?  We created revenue projections for 2012. 

First step - we determined her products, prices and units.  Each product had its own separate line on the model, with price and then units by month. In this case the units were hours.  She is a service provider and there are so many hours in a day, so you calculate the number of hours you are willing to work each day, multiply it out by the number of days you work in a week and then how many weeks in a month.  Make sure to adjust for the weeks and months you take off for conferences, vacation and holidays. Yes, you can plan your time off and see the impact right there. No guessing or waiting.  Make sense?
Now it's not only to calculate the numbers, this is used to create a conversation around, how much do I want to spend in a day working with clients, what am I charging, do I want to explore with charging a higher rate?  Do I want to make more money, hmmmm, what will that take? What would that look like?  What is needed so I feel good and confident?
Once you have inserted the criteria, next step is to implement the services, sell the new products and compare actual numbers to projections to confirm you are on target, going way beyond target, or missing the mark totally.
It's about seeing where you have been (past), where you are now (current), and projecting out where you want to go (future).  Revenue projections is one tool for creating a solid, organized financial foundation for your business.
And you know what, this is what I do and I want you to as well. I passionately support YOU the CEO's, entrepreneurs and business owners with achieving your DREAMS through numbers, in a bottom line kind of way, (pun intended) this is for the success of your business and for the success of cash flow.
Get on board with playing, exploring and having fun with creating revenue projections for the dream you hold for your business.  I have the tools for you already mapped out and the 28 years of experience supporting CEO's of privately held companies achieve their PASSIONATE dreams.
Reach out, connect and say Debbie I want to create my revenue projections with you to see my dreams come true. You may reach me at d.rosenfelt@cfomadeeasy.com

Have a great weekend and I look forward to connecting with you next week.

Warmly -

Debbie Rosenfelt
Chief Heart Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment