Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Video - Debbie Sharing a Few Thoughts Job vs Entrepreneurship

The last three days I was at a conference / workshop with Kyle Cease in Universal City, CA.  Transformative . . seriously transformative.  Why . . he spoke to and demonstrated in each moment, during those three days living life in the flow and letting go of "shit", such as fear, frustration, overwhelm.  The time spent was hilarious and has a heart hitting impact.

"Yeah, give me a break, how can anyone do that" . .I hear fear talking . . . I DON'T CARE . . . it is possible  . . I just practice everyday . . it''s called going with the flow of life . .going with what shows up.
Hopping on a surf board . . paddling out to the wave and then . . the wave catches me on the board and I am riding the wave of life . . . trusting and allowing what shows up is exactly what I need in that moment and going with it . . I did that this weekend . . and life just flowed.
I also did it last fall going to an event in Yosemite, and volunteered to pick up 5 strangers all throughout the San Francisco Bay area and everything just flowed with ease . . I was in action and I listened to my intuition . . ideas came up in my head and I checked it out . . I knew when action flowed . . I was on the right path . . those 5 strangers are now life friends.
So this morning as I was working out at the gym, I started thinking. . why is it so easy for me to get a "job" versus making it hard to be an entrepreneur. I am really good at "getting a job" talking one on one and making a difference in 1 CEO's life with his/her company.  . for a steady weekly or bi-weekly paycheck.  Yet my passion is to work with hundreds and thousands of entrepreneurs making a difference for them and their businesse. 
I see and feel my passion and I feel it in my heart, I am on the right wave . . working with business owners and finances is so needed . . I love making a difference and seeing the impact in people's eyes . . there is something deep inside that is calling me.  .
So why do I make it hard creating an income as an entrepreneur.  Why do I struggle with making a difference and being paid for it directly.  Do any of you have that same thought?
I recorded my thoughts on a video this morning after I worked out. This last weekend I made a commitment to Kyle Cease and the group I would Kylego for the next 90 days and record it on video. If I do not follow through the pain point is I would donate $10k to the NRA.  Why the "NRA" because I despise guns.  My son committed suicide in December 2008 with a gun. (yes I get it that was his choice, this is NOT a place for a gun debate)
I am on day two. . and this short clip is just something I wanted to share as there may be a few of you that have the same thought playing in your head.  

What does this have to do with finances . . . this has to do with commitment to invest in self, and business . I process my deeper thoughts to see the gift, to help me grow, transform and move forward in action. See, I have this deep desire to have an impact and make a difference in entrepreneurs and business owners lives.  I know YOU too, want to make a difference in peoples lives. 
How do you transform and move forward in action? I would love to hear you share how you support yourself with growth and transformation for you and your business.

Enjoy!

Warmly -
Debbie Rosenfelt
Chief Heart Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment